May 16, 2014

Life updates.

Couldn't I be more unreliable than this? Few months ago I was keen to be starting a beauty blog which was supposed to be filled with reviews and two cents, and fast forward to present. I am caught up with too many things to do, too many books to read, too many hobbies to love and the list goes on.

I was about to recommend this very good DIY toner that I have found to be very great on blemish prone skin, with the recipe altered here and there a little bit by yours truly, unfortunately it broke me out so bad that I started to think I was swarmed by hormonal acne due to vigorous workouts that I have been following these past few months. Oh well, I am now an avid gym regular you see, since I am relationship-less, I fill my time with precious activities. (precious ke?)

I miss every second of my university days, as I catch myself to always be longing for the past whenever I am living in the present. But I am living in the present, gratefully and surprisingly, unabashed.

Had my second convocation few days ago, indulging my moments with good friends since foundation year, how much I love each one of them (if anyone related is actually reading this).


Despite looking blatantly vindictive which most probably reflects my orneriness to be undoubtedly plausible here, I am thankful for my second degree. In your face, lawschool!

5 comments:

Khamsi Abdullah said...

What are your hobbies if you don't mind to share them. :)

Izdiyani Musawir said...

Khamsi Abdullah: Sure thing!

haira cookies said...

Kalutnya cik iz... nak lari mana tu? Hehe... u geng i time konvo dulu, orang xpegi rehearsal la kata, ambik skrol, main bedal je pegang.hehe. end of d stage, sempat wave to my family video. Skali terpampang kat skrin, terbaekkk sangat wat i malu.haha. rndu konvo la..huhu

dina punya mama said...

iz.. what happen to u?? i miss the old u yang sangat kelam kabut tu.. please bring her back.. and oh, i laaaaagggiiii feeling baca bila u tulis melayu. hehehhe

Anonymous said...

Hеllo, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to “return the favor”.I аm trying to find things to improve my web site!I
suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!


My web-site ... nike air 180 - nike-air-180.iiz.fr,